2007年12月12日水曜日

Learning with computers

This is the last essay in the writing class. The title is about learning with computer. I must write more than seven hundred fifty words. I’ve never written that long words. I think this writing class has the most assignments in all class. This class always uses the personal computer. I am no good at using it, so I had a hard time to understand how to use the computer. I think that I would like to write this essay what I did this year.
The first, writing class was a required subject, so I must take it. When I was freshman of end, I made g-mail and blog. I didn’t understand how to make it at all. So I was helped by friends. I have not used the personal computer for many times. It was very difficult for me to make my blog. I very often asked friends about it.
When I was a sophomore, the writing class began at last. Teacher speaks English almost all. So I can’t hear well that he said. I kept up with the class. During writing III, I learned a lot of thing. for example, renewing my blog and to paste my picture, taking photo in cell phone can move the g-mail, to comment at blog another friends to make a ravel, other people can see easily my blog and so on. We had to write one hundreds words in five minutes. I was a little fast to type keyboard. I couldn’t do it, so I practiced typing. I think it was very importance for me. Fast typing is convenient anyway. Then I didn’t use the Firefox. I noticed that it is very convenience. I made progress how to use a computer. Anyway I was glad to take credits. I remember clearness even now that the class took lessons in 11 number places.
Now I take lesson writing IV class. I think that writing IV is more severe than writing III. I must do assignments a lot than before. For example, writing IV of assignments one hundred fifty percent more than writing III. We must write blog ninety posts and typing speed trial must over one hundred fifty words. Writing III was 12 books review, but writing IV must write 18 books review. I feel I read English book every day. Thanks to that, I also read English book fast. English books are very interesting. It is a lot of kind books. I find books that I have ever heard once the title or story. Then, I can understand easily and I can put into my mind vocabulary. I read it about level one or two. More than three of book is very long words and difficult sentences. I think I try to read them if I have many times. The writing IV class moved 14 number place from 11 one. This place is so clean because it is new construction. The writing crass starts from typing test trial. It is attendance of class. So we must do punctual. It is more severe than another class. I think writing class IV increases to write comments other friends. We must write comments to other friends what I thought and how about…? And so on. PC functions help to check my spell. I often miss it. So it is good function. When I write essays, I must think a lot of grammars. Making of English sentences is very difficult for me, but it is important to study English. Blog posts trouble for me. I have to get into the habit to write it. It is hard study to write it every day.
After writing class IV, I want to use the skills that I learned at the writing class next year. I learned a lot of things from this class and computer. I think there are many classes which use the computer so I want to make the best use of writing crass. If I would job finding, it would be useful everything. Because I’m going to work connection English. I think it was good class for me. This class is the most hard than any other class, but I learned many thing. I don’t know that I will take the credit this class yet. I wish I would like to take this credit. If I fail it, I have to take it again. It is so hard. I’m so scared only that. This class has only one time. So I’ll do my best to take it.
[752 words]

0 件のコメント: