2007年10月24日水曜日

essay

Introduction
I’d like to introduce Kumamoto Gakuen University. Now I’m this university student. This place is a lot of institution. It is very convenient. So my favorite place is this university.
Tennis court
My best favorite place is tennis court. This place is opposite the main gate. Tennis court is to play tennis. The tennis court is all artificial turf. The court is ten faces. It is bigger place than any other university. I comfort in this place. I am there every day, because I always play tennis. The tennis is sports of gentleman. So this place is sanctuary. We do not use the telephone. And we do not go across the court. Circle begins 4:20 sixth a week. Every Monday is off. It held part time job of tennis twice a week.
Library
This university’s library is big. This library has a lot of books. Room is clean. So I use there frequently. A lot of people use there. It is convenient. If I want to examine in a document, I can look for anything easily in this place. I read about sports physiology. I could really learn it. The library contributes for me.
The muscular training room
Muscle is important to play tennis. To strengthen the muscle, I use the muscular training room in this university. There are a lot of instruments. For example, dumbbell, horizontal bar and bench press and so on. A lot of student use there. This place separated two rooms. One is a running and bike and machine. Other is a primitive. I increased my weight. Muscle is also increased. I am going to use there from now on.
Conclusion
I think I was good to enter the Kumamoto Gakuen University. I am going to use the a lot of institution from now on. It must be good for me.

[306words]


0 件のコメント: