2007年4月11日水曜日

Myself


Hello. my name is Toru Watanabe. Iam 19 years old. Iam lefty hand. My favorite sports is tennis. I'm good at playing tennis. I always play tennis. I've played tennis seven years old. When I was high school student I went to inter high school in Chiba. It was miracle. I live in Kumamoto. Now I live in Nishikigaoka. That place is very good. My high school name is Toryo. I like dancing and music. My favorite artist is Timberland. Because, his voice and rhythm is very fantastic. I like movie. For example, YOU GOT SERVED, 8mile and so on. My blood tipe is A. But my room is a mess. My friend is Fumiya. He is very shy. But he is gentle. I want to cherish forever.

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hello, Toru. Glad to see your intro. I've played tennis off and on since I was a college student.

How about writing a couple new blog posts reviewing the movies that you've mentioned?

That will give you a running start on blogging assignments this semester. Cheers!