2008年1月30日水曜日

Suggestions for successors

I think that Writing studio class is difficult because it uses a lot of English. If you become for successors, you had better listen carefully your teacher saying. It is important to make your blog efficient. Then I think if you don't understand part, you should ask the instractor or teacher at once. And it is good that typing speed is faster. this class use almost the computer. So, typing plactice is very necessary to type English word. And I think that I must get to custom to read or listening or speaking English every day. Then you will like English more. I think that I need to encounter more English. So I have to do same thing. It was chance for your to be good ability English. I cheer for the next syudent. I say do your best this Writing class.
[142 words]

0 件のコメント: